Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which sport do u love?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Which sport do u love? on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:11 pm

I practice karate for 12 years.
I am 2nd Dan black belt in karate and 1st dan in jujitsu.
I have practiced other types of martial arts.

And you? What sport do you love?

<3 Razz

View user profile

2 Re: Which sport do u love? on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:13 pm

Kyon

Admin
MMA fighter, I see Razz

I wish I had an own basketball hoop so I can play basketball.

View user profile

3 Re: Which sport do u love? on Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:18 pm

Football! I was so mothahfucking good! At the moment I'm not in a club and I slept a bit, now it's more or less too late to play it serious. Table tennis is cool, too. In these months at the moment I'm usually playing Futsal.

U know what I hate? Dancing.
What I'm feeling if I see a dance related thread? Nothing good.

View user profile

4 Re: Which sport do u love? on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:10 pm

When I was 6 years old i played football for 2 years but a bad injury scared my parents and they stopped let me continue.
Then I played chess for 7 years(I was rank 9 in Romania and rank 8 is able to go at European Championship, that was very bad for me, I was in depression..I was Emo Kid(xD is funny when I remember that).
And now I play football,biliard and basketball.

View user profile

5 Re: Which sport do u love? on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:54 pm

Well, I like more or less all the sports, generaly I like the competitions. ^^ Anyway, that would be my top 5.

1.Football: I like watch football, I'm "U" Craiova fan and also like to play it. I was goalkeeper in junior team when I was 8-9 years but I was too lazy and my professional football story was over.

2.Ski Jumping: I like only to watch it, probably I will never try to practice it. I'm supporting switzerland jumpers, especially Simon Ammann.(that's why my lucy is called so)

3.Table Tennis: I prefer to call this sport Ping-Pong. xD It's really great to practice it but is boring to watch it on TV, I never can watch more than 10 minutes at ping-pong match.

4.Volleyball: Same with table tennis, is funny to practice it but very boring to watch it, if we're not talking about a beach volleyball girl match. ^^

5.Handball: The sport where Romania is good, too. I like watch it, I find it interesting but I don't really like to play it. Seems to be boring!

Other sports would be K1..hehe it's funny to watch, I guess terrible to practice it. Maybe tennis, biliard(I enjoy playing these) or other winter sports.

View user profile

6 Re: Which sport do u love? on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:06 pm

nearly every kind of sport is cool somehow.
in the past i tried alot. i used to try
- hockey
- tabletennis
- handball
- athletics
- football
- badminton
in a club.
but i stopped being in clubs for a long time...atm im just playing football for fun in my free time and rarely badminton.

sports i watch :
-everything about football
-boxing
-biathlon. only sport where i prefer to watch the women over the man (magdalena neuner <3 )
-everything at olympia

View user profile

7 Re: Which sport do u love? on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:13 pm

DianeSimmons wrote:-biathlon. only sport where i prefer to watch the women over the man (magdalena neuner <3 )

Gosh, that girl! She's running like a man..she has some problems with shooting but she's still young.(21-22?)

View user profile

8 Re: Which sport do u love? on Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:23 pm

In the past i used to play soccer, futsal. In school i played a lot handball.

Nowadays im mostly a runner (i made 4 marathons), a cyclist and a swimmer.
I love to play tennis but sometimes i dont find a partner.

Actually these days im deciding what to do until june/july, after a december of zero-activity and full-panettone-eating. ^^

I have in mind the thai-boxe because i would like to stretch my wooden legs. xD

View user profile

9 Re: Which sport do u love? on Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:48 pm

Goethe wrote:
DianeSimmons wrote:-biathlon. only sport where i prefer to watch the women over the man (magdalena neuner <3 )

Gosh, that girl! She's running like a man..she has some problems with shooting but she's still young.(21-22?)

she becomes 24 soon, still young. she became lot better at shooting, sadly. when shes healthy and has not her worst day shes nearly unbeatable imo.
was way more fun to watch her at her first season when she missed nearly all shots while standing... it was just funny how she always lost 2 mins due to fails and 5 mins later she fast back to the leaders again andagain and again after every shooting lol.

View user profile

10 Re: Which sport do u love on Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:34 pm

Boxing :>

View user profile

11 Re: Which sport do u love? on Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:50 pm

1.Football - i am playing this sport everytime when i am free
2.Swim - i started to swim 3 years ago. Unfortunately i practice this sport only during the summer.

i hate basket.. handball voley

View user profile

12 Re: Which sport do u love on Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:22 pm

i wish make wrestling xD

View user profile

13 Re: Which sport do u love? on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:41 am

i love this <3

View user profile

14 Re: Which sport do u love? on Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:40 pm

Handball rocks

And now its WM!
So support the winning Team germany
in 20 minutes the show goes on

but can't watch it, cause I have to train

View user profile

15 Re: Which sport do u love? on Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:07 pm

Playing football or volleyball (but i'm not so tall Sad ), table-tennis or Rugby (in a big big amateur way).

Moreover I like to watch on TV many other sports like Basket and Tennis.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum